Banshee Wines mission is to craft distinctive wines that over-deliver in every possible way. They developed strong relationships with high-end vineyard owners in Sonoma and work in lock step with them to produce wines of depth, purity and balance. They’ve managed to recruit an A+ winemaking team, including Ross Cobb (Hirsch, Flowers, Williams Selyem), Katy Wilson (LaRue, Flowers), & Tim Milos (Stags Leap, Opus One).
Rick Rogers will be on hand to guide us through these stellar wines.
Banshee Wine Tasting Event
Friday, January 20th, 2017 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
BANSHEE WINE TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- BANSHEE SAUVIGNON BLANC - $19.99 Fresh pear and green apple with a hint of lemon meringue on the finish.
- BANSHEE CHARDONNAY – $22.99 A compelling blend of pure apple, orchard blossoms and vanilla sticks.
- BANSHEE PINOT NOIR- $24.99 The silky palate is layered with notes of cherry, hibiscus and mandarin peel.
- BANSHEE MORDECAI RED - $24.99 Our homage to Wes Anderson’s The Royal Tenenbaums.
- RICKSHAW CABERNET - $17.99 Sumptuous flavors of cassis, plum, fresh blackberry, espresso and cocoa are all characteristics of this Cabernet.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!