Heralded as one of the best vintages in a decade, 2013 delivered us quintessential Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa/Sonoma Valley. Quicksilver Rose with Epic Wines will be here to host this tasting of Blockbuster 13′s.
You had better not miss this one!
Bonanza Vintage Wine Tasting Event
Friday, August 26th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
BONANZA VINTAGE WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Lucien Albrecht Brut Rose - $21.99 A little palate tune-up before the heavyweights. 91 Points WS
- Roth Heritage Blend - $29.99 Flavors are intense with black fruit that meld together beautifully with the sweet oak and vanilla bean on the palate. 92 Points Robert Parker
- Regusci Caberent - $59.99 Being a classic StagsLeap District Cabernet Sauvignon, the wine is very plush with great density and layers of richness across the finish. NR – 94 Points WE 2015
- Chalk Hill Red - $79.99 A spectacular dense-purple color and sweet toasty oak intermixed with licorice, blackberry, cassis and graphite are all present in this profound first-growth quality blend that should age effortlessly for 25-30 or more years. This is a stunner and a revelation. 96 Points Robert Parker
- The Heavy - $64.99 Heavy, layer upon layer, very big texture, coats every inch of the palate. Voluptous, with great integration. 94 Points QR
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!