Everyone seems to enjoy these tastings where you can test yourself and find out where your preferences lie without letting labels sway your judgment. There are a lot of similarities here so have fun and good luck.
California vs Oregon Pinot Noir Blind Wine Tasting Event
Friday, June 10th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
CALIFORNIA vs OREGON PINOT NOIR BLIND WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Talley Vineyards, California - $35.99 (Glass Price: $14) A nose of rose petals and wild flowers followed by flavors of black cherry, boysenberry and spice. Classic Calif. Pinot. 91 pts Parker
- Husch Vineyards, California - $22.99 (Glass Price: $10) Aromas of black cherry, flowers and spice. Flavors of strawberry and dark cherry. Blue fruits come forward with airing. Delicious!
- Pali Rivera, California - $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) Tons of black cherry and black currant fruit. Subtle oak nuances along with a nice spice component. Very fun wine.
- Soter Planet Oregon, Oregon - $21.99 (Glass Price: $9) Tony Soter’s most affordable wine and it shows nice bouquet of cherry, and strawberry. Soft and fleshy with clean bright fruit. WOW!
- Stoller Vineyards, Oregon - $24.99 (Glass Price: $11) Light and seductively supple with pure cherry and black cherry flavors. Nice structure and elegance. A finish that shows pear and spice 90pts
- Elouan Vineyards, Oregon – $27.99 (Glass Price: $12) Rich cranberry and cinnamon with bright cherry and hints of mushroom and earthiness. Elegant and harmonious with layers of flavors.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99