Co-founded by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn in 1976, Duckhorn Vineyards has spent almost forty years establishing itself as one of North America’s premier producers of Napa Valley wines. From its modest inaugural vintage of 800 cases of Cabernet Sauvignon and 800 cases of Merlot in 1978, to its addition of Sauvignon Blanc in 1982, Duckhorn Vineyards has crafted a tradition of quality and excellence that continues today.
Duckhorn Wine Tasting Event
Friday, May 13th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
DUCKHORN WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Sauvignon Blanc – $31.99 (Glass Price: $19) Delicate grapefruit, fig, melon and gravelly aromas jump from the glass. Light to medium bodied and tons of flavor with zesty citrus acidity.
- Migration Pinot Noir – $39.99 (Glass Price: $19) Beautiful, high-tone red fruit flavors of strawberry, cherry and cranberry and enticing hints of orange-cinnamon spice. A big, complex, Burgundian nose of forest floor, bouquet garni, blue, red and black fruits, and a broad, savory, rich mouth feel with no heaviness. Full-bodied yet gorgeously pure and complex,
- Merlot – $59.99 (Glass Price: $29) Gorgeous notes of black cherry and mocha infused fruit. On the palate opulent richness that’s hard to resist. Very well made. 90 pts Parker
- Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon - $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) Aromas of black raspberry, plum and blackberry leap from the glass. Rich and concentrated flavors follow that are dense and juicy. Bold wine.
- Cabernet Sauvignon - $69.99 (Glass Price: $30) Plenty of crème de cassis and spring flower notes as well as beautiful density and sweet tannin. Great depth of flavor and a beautiful example of Napa Cab. Showing great young.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99