Situated in the Rutherford appellation of Napa Valley, Frog’s Leap produces wine under the leadership of John Williams. Taking inspiration from his first Napa Valley winemaking post in the cellars of Stag’s Leap, John began making wine commercially in 1981 and named the new operation “Frog’s Leap.”
We hope to see you out this Friday!
Frog’s Leap Tasting Event
Friday, January 13th, 2017 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
FROG’S LEAP TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- FROG’S LEAP SAUVIGNON BLANC - $21.99 “What a lovely wine! The 2015 Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc is so delicate, finely tuned and well balanced.” 91 Points WW
- FROG’S LEAP CHARDONNAY – $32.99 “The story of Frog’s Leap Chardonnay is all about the fruit and nothing else matters. The 2014 Frog’s Leap Chardonnay presents a picture of purity and expression.” 92 Points WW
- FROG’S LEAP MERLOT- $35.99 ”The depth of the ripe plum aromas is astounding, the weight on the palate perfect and the flavors go on and on.”
- FROG’S LEAP CABERNET - $54.99 ”Shows a medium ruby color and exhibits beautiful aromas and flavors of wild strawberries, dried brown stalks, pleasant dust and rich earth.” 93 Points WW
- FROG’S LEAP ZINFANDEL - $29.99 ”The tannins come together in a refreshing, gentle structure that lifts the fruit flavors, presenting them as perfectly ripe forest berries. This is a beautiful Napa Valley red that happens to speak with an accent of Zin.” 94 Points W&S
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!