With the holiday season fully upon us, we all need something festive to drink. Whether we’re toting it with us to a cocktail party, or entertaining friends, it’s invaluable to have a couple of “just right” bottles standing by.
Because not everyone is into whites or rosé, the surest way to keep glasses full and guests smiling “when you’re pleasing a big group of people,” is going with basic staples like Cabernet and Champagne.
We hope to see you out this Friday!
Holiday Party Wines Tasting Event
Friday, December 2nd, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
HOLIDAY PARTY WINES TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- VEUVE CLICQUOT CHAMPAGNE - $49.99 ”Bright and lightly toasty, this elegant Champagne layers flavors of cassis, crushed hazelnut and lemon meringue pie on the creamy palate. 92 Points WW
- VEEDERCREST CABERNET - $29.99 Flavors are focused and bursting with red and blue fruits, a hint of cocoa and silky smooth tannins. A great Napa Cab producer, who was selected to participate in the Judgment of Paris tasting in 1976.
- LAIRD JILLIAN’S BLEND - $29.99 A soft and velvety palate of anise, dark cocoa powder and roasted sage lead into a dense finish with luscious tannins. 81 Points RP
- PRESS CABERNET MT VEEDER - $42.99 “I really like the juiciness of this wine, which has a dark ruby/purple color, lots of black cherry, mulberry, mocha, fruit and a nice tactile, fleshy impression with good purity, uplift and density in the long velvety finish.” Winner L.A Cab Challenge
- CADE CABERNET HOWELL MTN, - $99.99 “The wine is full-bodied, there is nary a hard edge to be found in this opulent, velvety texture, pure, rich, stunning Cabernet Sauvignon. It finishes impressively, and the wine is capable of lasting 15-20 years, although it’s certainly accessible now. “ 94 Points RP
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!