Sineann (shuh-NAY-uhn) is a small Oregon producer of highly intense wines made from the finest grapes from the finest vineyards in the region. “The bottom line is, we strive to make great wine – the only kind of wine that makes it onto our dinner table. We believe that food and drink, lovingly prepared, make for happier and healthier people.” ~ Peter Rosback Owner/ Winemaker
We hope to see you out this Friday!
Sineann Winery Tasting Event
Friday, November 11, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
SINEANN WINERY TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- SAUVIGNON BLANC MARLBOROUGH - $19.99 Exhibits tropical fruits and bracing acidity. The Wairau fruit from Auntsfield tends to be riper and richer. 92 Points CT
- PINOT NOIR OREGON - $29.99 The wine is very dark, aromatic and has great natural acidity. At this stage of development, most of its character is in a long, long finish – a good sign for the future of the wine! 91 Points WE
- PINOT NOIR YATES CONWIL VYD - $42.99 This superb site—adjacent to the famed Resonance vineyard—delivers impressive concentration and purity of fruit. Deep flavors of raspberry, red plum and sweet cherry are balanced with refreshing acidity. Although flavors are young and primary at this point, this clearly has the depth and complexity to be cellared through 2025. 94 Points WE
- ABONDANTE - $19.99 This wine blends varieties that includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Merlot. It offers fruit-forward aromas of raspberries and plum accented by herbs and flowers. Ripe and full-bodied flavors carry through the smoky finish. 90 Points WE
- CABERNET BABY POUX VYD - $42.99 Dark and abundantly fruity, rich and concentrated with their own special character: an approachable quality few Cabs possess. 93 Points WE
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!