Relieve your tax day stress! Although we agree the point system for rating wines is very subjective, nonetheless it is a way to see how your favorites stack up in the grand scheme of things. Join as we try some of the top rated wines that won’t break your budget.
90+ Point Wine Tasting Event
Friday, April 15th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
90+ POINT WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Trinitas Chardonnay – $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) A prominent, “crème Brule” character on the nose. Underneath the toast, you get the intense tropical fruit – pear, peach, lemon zest and citrus. The rich palate, explodes with cinnamon toast, cream and butterscotch. 92 pts The Wine Spectator
- Talley Pinot Noir – $35.99 (Glass Price: $16) An authoritative nose of rose petal and other floral notes intermixed with boysenberry, black cherry, spice box, and forest floor notes is classic Pinot Noir at its best. 91 pts Robert Parker
- Saldo Zinfandel – $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) Jammy and loaded with toasty oak, with aromas of dark cherry, caramel and cracked pepper leading to zesty flavors of dried sage, espresso and licorice. 90 pts The Wine Spectator
- Laird Jillian’s Red Blend - $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) Lots of black cherry, mulberry, mocha flavors with a fleshy impression and nice purity. Has a long, velvety finish. 91 pts Robert Parker
- Melville Syrah - $24.99 (Glass Price: $11) It reveals terrific notes of cassis, peppered meats, blackberries, licorice and wood smoke to go with a full-bodied, ripe, yet beautifully balanced and layered feel on the palate. 93 pts Robert Parker 93 pts Robert Parker
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Purchase 3 Bottles – Save 10%
Purchase a Case (12) – Save 15%
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99