Tis the season for July 4th celebrations, graduations, weddings and backyard gatherings. Every party needs bubbles and here are 5 examples of which to choose ranging from every day drinkers to special bottles.
The Champagne and Sparkling Wine Tasting Event
Friday, July 1st, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
THE CHAMPAGNE AND SPARKLING WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Picamelot Brut Sparkling - $16.99 (Glass Price: $8) Showing a fine balance between toast and fruit. Nice mousse and fine bubbles. Not from Champagne so is French Sparkling of high quality.
- Pol Clement Brut Rosé Sparkling - $9.99 (Glass Price: $4) I drink Sparkling wine every night and this is my wine of choice. It comes from Loire France and is equal to many $40 champagnes I’ve had. It is our go to party and wedding wine!
- Domaine Carneros Brut Sparkling - $29.99 (Glass Price: $12) This is Tattinger’s domestic Sparkler and of very high quality. Apples, honeycomb, flowers and brioche make this a real favorite. Yummy!
- Moutard NV Brut Champagne - $29.99 (Glass Price: $12) The best value in real Champagne! Elegant and balanced, deep, full bodied and crisp. If it has to be Champagne, this is your wine! Delicious!
- Taittinger NV Brut La Francaise Champagne - $59.99 (Glass Price: $25) Showing elegance and finesse. Mainly Pinot Noir, it has subtle power while maintaining al the feminine qualities we expect from this wine. 91 pts Wine Spectator
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99