This week’s tasting is named for Karl “The Mailman” Malone, named by his teammates for the fact that he always delivered. These “Mailman” wines don’t fail to deliver either ~ great quality at a great price.
We hope to see you out this Friday!
The Mailman Tasting Event
Friday, December 9th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
THE MAILMAN TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- CHALK HILL CHARDONNAY - $19.99 Expressive fruit aromas of yellow apple and lemon curd, with classic oak expression notes of toasted hazelnut, vanilla custard and crème brulee.
- LES JAMELLES PINOT NOIR – $10.99 Complex, rich, long and fat. It displays aromas of crushed black fruits (blackberries, blackcurrants, cherries) and jam. Frequent Best Buy Awards.
- IL FAUNO TUSCAN BLEND- $29.99 One of the more complex and elegant in many vintages, the 2012 Il Fauno presents floral aromas of fresh cut roses, and beautifully ripe strawberries. Blend: 48% Merlot, 27% Cabernet Franc, 22% Cabernet, 3% Petit Verdot. #19 Top 100
- DUCKHORN DECOY CABERNET - $14.99 On the palate, the lush fruit is balanced by smooth, rich tannins and lovely layers of spice, cocoa and hints of sweet and toasty French oak.
- PALERMO CABERNET - $42.99 Rich aromas of seasoned oak meld effortlessly with ripe boysenberry and candied cassis. The entry of the wine is soft and delicate, but quickly evolves into a serious mid-palate replete with opulent and concentrated flavors of dark fruits. Black currant and kirsch provide background to lively raspberry and cherry notes that create a near endless finish. 94 Point RP
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!