Since it’s origin in 1972 the Wagner Family has been one of the most successful families in the Napa Valley, Their Cabernet has set the standards for all Cabs produced since and currently. Their production now includes many other labels and tonight we will taste Caymus as well as 3 of their most famous labels under their umbrella of wines.
The Wines of Caymus Wine Tasting Event
Friday, July 29th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $30
THE WINES OF CAYMUS WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Meiomi Chardonnay - $24.99 (Glass Price: $10) Bright, tropical flavors are enhanced by aromas of brown sugar, honey and butterscotch. Notes of mango and citrus on the balanced finish.
- Emmolo Sauvignon Blanc - $29.99 (Glass Price: $12) A hint of honeysuckle and underlying notes of tangerine and wet stone. The wine enters the palate with a crisp yet soft quality, flowing into flavors of flower blossom and ending with a mouthwatering finish.
- Belle Glos Pinot Noir Las Piedras - $59.99 (Glass Price: $25) Offers a broad texture with deep fruit flavors of dark cherry, forest floor, currant and raspberry. Beautifully pure. 92 pts Parker!
- Emmolo Merlot - $59.99 (Glass Price: $25) Aromas of mahogany smoke, leather and brown spice, while earthy flavors intertwine with caramelized plum and smooth tannins reminiscent of ground cocoa. 90 pts James Suckling!
- Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon - $89.99 (Glass Price: $40) Beautifully ripe, plump and opulent style that Caymus has made famous. Loads of juicy blackberry and blackcurrant fruit. Irresistible! 94 pts Parker!
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99