Let’s have some fun with California’s own grape, Zinfandel. Now recently being grown in Australia and had been thought to be originally Primitivo from Italy but that has been found to be a somewhat different varietal. So here we go, tasting some of our best producers from all over the state.
The Zinfandel Wine Tasting Event
Friday, April 22nd, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
THE ZINFANDEL WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Frog’s Leap, Napa Valley – $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) This is a big fat, juicy fruit bomb of a Zin. Velvet textured , full bodied, heady, aromatic and flamboyant. So silky it’s impossible to resist!
- Rombauer, California – $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) This is the brand new release (last week) of Rombauer’s most popular red wine. Lush and concentrated with plenty of ripe cherry, vanilla, blackberry and spice. The perfect summer BBQ wine.
- Seghesio, Sonoma – $27.99 (Glass Price: $13) Showing plenty of earth, white pepper, saddle leather and dark berry fruit. Rich and ripe on the palate and a luscious texture. Always great!
- Boneshaker, Lodi - $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) Aromas of dried plums, black cherry jam and a hint of vanilla. One sip unveils blackberry, dark chocolate and licorice. 91 pts Wine Enthusiast!
- Ch. Montelena, Napa Valley - $39.99 (Glass Price: $19) Cocoa, espresso and cedar on the nose followed by flavors of blackberry, fig, and mint. Quite dense and rich with great balance. Nice new package!
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Purchase 3 Bottles – Save 10%
Purchase a Case (12) – Save 15%
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
To reserve a space for this event, sign up on our Facebook event page.