This Friday we will try some famous and some not so famous producers from California’s best known wine region, Napa Valley. We will taste 5 fidderent wines from all over the valley to show the diversity as well as the excellent quality that has made Napa Valley World Famous in the vast World of wine.
Napa Valley Tasting Event
Friday, March 18th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
NAPA VALLEY WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Provenance Sauvignon Blanc – $17.99 (Glass Price: $8) The delicious 2013 Sauvignon Blanc has surprising power and richness, with loads of honeysuckle and tropical fruit with melon, spice and a great acid backbone.
- Molnar Family Pinot Noir – $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) Sweet red cherries, grenadine, rosehips, raspberry, star anise raspberry puree, unsweetened cranberries, orange peel, ginger root. This vintage impresses for it’s minerality, focus and drive.
- Frog’s Leap Merlot – $36.99 (Glass Price: $17) Extravagant plum fruit aromas enriched by the lush flavors that Merlot is famous for. Grown in cool clay soils, this wine shows why some of the rarest and most expensive wines in the world start with Merlot.
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon – $37.99 (Glass Price: $18) A nice hint of chocolate, toasty oak, bay leaf and spice box. It’s rich, layered, full bodied and another beauty. Very limited production of only 335 cases! 92 Points Robert Parker!
- BV Tapestry Reserve – $39.99 (Glass Price: $19) It offers up sweet black cherry fruit notes intermixed with licorice, spice box and dusty, loamy soil undertones. Medium to full bodied and deep with loads of ripe fruit, low acidity and sweet velvety tannins. 92 points Robert Parker!
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Purchase 3 Bottles – Save 10%
Purchase a Case (12) – Save 15%
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99