For some time now those of us in the wine industry have realized Spain is the greatest wine value in the world today. There are tons of 90+ point wines from Spain for under $20! We will taste some of those tonight.
Wines of Spain Wine Tasting Event
Friday, June 24th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
WINES OF SPAIN WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Tarima Hill Monestrell - $19.99 (Glass Price: $8) This 100% old vine Mourvedre offer lots of blueberry, dark raspberry, cherry and mineral flavors with great balance and depth. 91 pts Parker!
- Locations E3 (Orin Swift) - $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) These Locations wines are quite unconventional with the grape that are blended from all over the country but the genius of Dave Phinney pull it all together for some of the greatest values in the world. 93 pts Parker!
- Juan Gill Monestrell - $14.99 (Glass Price: $6) A clean, fresh nose of blackberries and the flavors follow through with elegance and grace. Lots of black fruits here. Good power. 92 pts Parker!
- Vina Ardanza 2005 Reserva - $39.99 (Glass Price: $15) Notes of cedar, tobacco and spice frame a dried cherry, berry and vanilla palate. The wine has a lovely weightless intensity. Classic! 94 pts Parker!
- Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero - $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) Nice nose of raspberry, kirsch and incense. The palate shows a core of red fruits with great balance and structure.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99