Our them this Friday and Saturday at Harvest Ranch El Cajon is all about good wines and celebrating the season with all of you.
We will be showcasing a terrific line-up of highly rated wines that all have “Santa” in the name, such as Santa Rita Hills, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and Santa Lucia!
It’s sure to be a great time ~ we look forward to seeing you this weekend!
El Cajon Wine Tasting Event:
Friday, December 20th, 2013 5pm – 7pm
Saturday, December 21st, 2013 3pm – 5pm
759 Jamacha Road
El Cajon, CA 92019
Featuring the Santa Wines
This weeks selections: $15.00
Morgan Metallico Chard SANTA Lucia ($18.99 During Tasting)
- “Pure and ripe, offering juicy notes of honeydew melon, ginger, spice and nectarine, ending with a sustained finish that echoes the core fruit flavors.” 90 Points – Wine Spectator
Lea Pinot SANTA Rita Hills ($25.99 During Tasting)
- Perfumed and loaded with fruit, it offers up beautiful purity, vibrant acidity and a pure silk texture that’s hard to resist. 92 Points – Robert Parker
Tensley Syrah SANTA Barbara ($19.99 During Tasting)
- Pepper, chocolate and jammy blackberry and purple plum flavors. This wine is drinking very well already but should age nicely over the next 3 to 5 years. A vineyard blend, the single vineyard version received 96 points from Robert Parker!
Clos de Gilroy SANTA Cruz ($12.99 During Tasting)
- ”The Bonny Doon Grenache, as good a value as you’ll find, is firm and richly flavored, with gripping tannins wrapped around vibrant wild berry, plum, and savory dried herb notes. Ends with a long, deep finish. 91 Points – Wine Spectator
Jaffurs Pet. Syrah SANTA Barbara ($34.99 During Tasting)
- A knockout effort that offers up thrilling aromas of smoky black and red raspberries, tar, licorice, mineral and dark chocolate. Full-bodied, tannic and structured, yet also seamless and silky. 94 Points – Robert Parker
See you all this weekend!