We are proud to announce that our Wine Tasting Events are returning this Friday to El Cajon. This Friday we will introduce you to some great Tuscan wines!
Tuscan Tasting Event
Friday, March 31st, 2017 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
BANSHEE WINE TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- IL FAUNA TOSCANA 2012 - $29.99 Glass: $10 A polished, flavorful red with black currant, raspberry and spice flavors. Blend: 48% Merlot, 27% Cabernet Franc, 22% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petite Verdot. 93 Points WS
- LA VITE LUCENTE 2013 TUSCANA – $27.99 Glass: $10 Full and bright, silky and soft-textured, with lots of fruit and tannins. Blend: Merlot and Sangiovese 92 Points James Suckling
- FONTODI CHIANTI CLASSICO 2001- $44.99 Glass: $15 Medium to full-bodied, with good tannins and a bright fruity finish. 91 Points WS
- CASANOVA DI NERI 2011 - $64.99 . Glass: $15 Brunello Di Montalcino. 100% Sangiovese. Plump and juicy with a load of dark fruit. 92 Points Robert Parker
- CASANOVA DI NERI TENTA NUOVA - $104.99 . Glass: $20 Beautiful and polished with tones of spice, leather, tobacco and balsam herb. 95 Points Robert Parker
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 6 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!