This week, we’ll sample a few of our best selling and most requested wines. At long last, the Orin Swift wines are released to the market again, after the acquisition by Gallo. These have been the most requested, and are now tightly allocated, so don’t miss your chance to pick up some.
Customer Favorites Wine Tasting Event
Friday, October 28th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
CUSTOMER FAVORITES WINE TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- TAPIZ ALTA COLLECTION MALBEC - $17.99 “A soft and silky red with violet, berry and dark fruits on the nose and palate. Full body, fine tannins and a flavorful finish. Extremely well crafted with elegance and style.” 95 Points JS
- CHAPPELLET MOUNTAIN CUVEC - $31.99 Blended from the traditional Bordeaux varieties, including Chappellet’s own coveted estate grapes, the Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Proprietor’s Blend builds on their decades of experience crafting great Napa County mountain-grown wines. A Stunning value.
- FRANK FAMILY CABERNET - $45.99 This is a good value for a Napa Cabernet. The color is a healthy dark ruby purple, the wine offers up beautiful blueberry and black raspberry fruit and is suggestive of a high-class Pomerol. 91 Points RP
- PALERMO CABERNET - $42.99 Opulent and concentrated flavors of dark fruits. Black currant and kirsch provide background to lively raspberry and cherry notes that create a near endless finish.
- MACHETE RED - $47.99 “Rich notes of plum and black cherry are balanced by forest floor and earthy accents, lingering on the long finish. Petite Sirah, Syrah and Grenache.” 94 Points WS
- CH. MONTELENA ZINFANDEL - $39.99 “I like the ripe fruit and round, ripe tannins to this wine. Full-bodied, flavorful and attractive. Shows depth and subtlety.” 92 Points JS
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!