For those of you who joined us this past weekend in El Cajon it was a great two-day event! This Friday we will be featuring another wine tasting event in El Cajon. Join us this Friday, March 11th, 2016 as we delve into the wines of Paso Robles, CA.
Paso Robles Tasting Event
Join us to taste some of the superstars from California’s most important wine growing region of late, Paso Robles, CA. Get acquainted with some great producers and then plan a weekend trip to visit these fun and amazing wineries. It’s like a trip through Napa 30 years ago before the corporate world took over.
We will be pouring traditional 2 oz samples of each wine we are featuring, with the option to purchase additional 6 oz glasses as well as purchase specials on each vintage we feature. We will also have cheese, fruit and meat platters available for purchase as well.We hope you can join us in what will be some great events moving forward.
Friday, March 11th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
PASO ROBLES WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Carol Shelton Coquille Blanc – $21.99 (Glass Price: $10) Exotic nose of spicy pears and white peaches, almond paste a touch of honeysuckle perfume. A hard to describe range of aromatics, intriguing almost mysterious! The palate is crisply dry yet creamy and round.
- Adelaida Pinot Noir – $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) Red cherries, grenadine, rosehips, raspberry tea, star anise raspberry puree, unsweetened cranberries, orange peel, ginger beetroot. Serve with ratatouille with fennel sausage, seared tuna with bacon braised cabbage & crimini mushrooms, chicken skewers with tarragon-pistachio pesto.
- Adelaida Version – $34.99 (Glass Price: $16) An absolutely delicious, joyous red bursting with fruit. A bright vein of minerality with dark cherries, flowers, licorice and sweet spices. Nicely balanced and showing elegance all the way through. 90 points Parker!
- Robert Hall Cabernet Sauvignon – $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) The core of black currant and hints of cider and spice along with cocoa aromas echoed by rich persistent flavors of plush, ripe fruit, dark chocolate and spice are all supported by balanced rich velvety tannins.
- Eberle Syrah Steinbeck Vineyard – $24.99 (Glass Price: $11) An “Old World” style Syrah – earthy and spicy, combined with “New World” fruit characteristics. A full bodied wine that has firm upfront tannins, rich dark fruit flavors of black berries and blueberries with hints of smoky oak, black pepper and coffee.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Purchase 3 Bottles – Save 10%
Purchase a Case (12) – Save 15%
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99