This week we welcome back Kyle Knox, winemaker, pro surfer, and wine slinger extraordinaire. Kyle spends a lot of time in Napa when he’s not working the wine market for R&R Wines, and has spotted several up and coming star wineries. He’ll be on hand Friday to share some of his favorites, and lots of inside information! ~ I wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity!
We look forward to seeing you Friday night!
Kyle Knox Portfolio Wine Tasting Event
Friday, October 7th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $20
KYLE KNOX PORTFOLIO WINE TASTING EVENT:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- STEPHANIE CABERNET - $54.99 A three dimensional study in richness, depth and length. Mouth-filling layers of cranberry, dried raspberry, lavender, violet and cola are lifted through the elegant finish by lingering sweet oak tannins.
- 12C “G3″ CABERNET - $89.99 From the original George Latour BV vineyard. This majestic effort is oh so easy to enjoy, delivering delightfully fine tannins that support the rich blackberry fruit, dark chocolate, toasted walnuts and baking spices. 98 Pts Parker in 2015 (Not yet rated in 2016)
- CABAUD CABERNET “BENEDICTIONS” - $149.99 Full-bodied with stunning fruit intensity and purity as well as a long finish, this was all accessed from the Missouri Hopper vineyard owned by the Beckstoffer Family. 96 Pts Parker
- BRAVE AND MAIDEN UNION by PAUL HOBBS - $32.99 Densely opaque, deep garnet glinting in the glass. Aromas of raspberry and violet tangle with baking spice, anise and caramel. Cocoa, nutmeg and rounded, restrained tannins tease the palate in a long, toasty finish.
- SKINNER SMITHERINES - $21.99 Skinner Vineyards is located in the Sierra Foothills. They reflect the history of gold mining in their region, specifically their ancestor James Skinner who was a gold miner turned wine maker.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
See you Friday night!