We all know Cabernet Sauvignon is king of the reds so here is your opportunity to try the rest of the red family. You may not have tried these wines in some time so sit back, relax and enjoy.
The ABC (Anything but Cabernet) Wine Tasting Event
Friday, June 17th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
THE ABC (ANYTHING BUT CABERNET) WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Athair Pinot Noir, Somona Coast - $34.99 (Glass Price: $15) Vibrant cherry, violet and cedar nose followed by similar notes on the palate. Juicy plum and earthy notes on the finish. 93 pts Parker!
- Seghesio Zinfandel, Sonoma - $27.99 (Glass Price: $12) On the nose is leather, bright berries, and earth. On the palate ripe blackberry, white pepper and hints of tobacco and mocha.
- Melville Syrah Verna’s, Lompoc - $29.99 (Glass Price: $13) Terrific notes of cassis, peppered meats, blackberries and smoke to go with a full bodied style of ripe, and layered Syrah. 93 pts Parker!
- Jaffurs Petite Sirah, Santa Barbara County - $39.99 (Glass Price: $15) Decadent dark fruit flavors, full bodied richness and depth this wine is killer!! Plenty of round tannins for aging. 95 pts Parker!
- Runquist Cabernet Franc, Clarksberg - $24.99 (Glass Price: $11) Aromas of cedar, graphite, roasted peppers followed by flavors of black cherry, smoked peppers and vanilla. Elegantly textured all the way to a smooth, seamless finish. Delicious.
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99