The wines of Italy have always fan favorite favorites. From the famous elegant wines of Tuscany up to the big boys in Piedmont, all wines bring back the old world style of wines being produced there. It’s a great departure from the power of California to remind us of what is consumed across the pond. Enjoy!
The Italian Wine Tasting Event
Friday, April 29th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
THE ITALIAN WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Masi Pinot Grigio – $15.99 (Glass Price: $7) Shows attractive tropical aromas. Fresh and charming palate with flavors that become full and show nice fruit with a touch of honey.
- Baron Ricasoli Chianti Classico Brolio – $24.99 (Glass Price: $11) Stylistic wine that carries a high level of fruit intensity that’s backed by softer, oak driven layers of spice and leather. 90 pts Robert Parker
- Locations I (Orin Swift) – $19.99 (Glass Price: $9) Intense aromas of dark fruits, spices and wild flowers. Rich flavors of plums, black cherries and mineral components on the palate. 90 pts Robert Parker
- Tintero Barbaresco - $24.99 (Glass Price: $11) The radiant Nebbiolo fruit shines through with plenty of heft and clout but showing more elegance than one would expect, Fresh cut flowers, spices, mint and red berries are evident on the finish.
- Sette Ponti Crognolo Super Tuscan - $29.99 (Glass Price: $14) Richly layered, colored, perfumed and sculpted with dazzling red fruits, a great mouthfeel, silky tannins and exceptional balance. A tremendous follow-up to the superb 2011. 95 pts James Suckling!
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Purchase 3 Bottles – Save 10%
Purchase a Case (12) – Save 15%
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99
To reserve a space for this event, sign up on our Facebook event page.