Since we live in one of the greatest wine producing regions in the world, I thought it might be fun to taste the competition. We’ll visit France, Spain, Italy, Australia and Argentina to see how they hold up to us.
World Wine Tour Wine Tasting Event
Friday, July 15th, 2016 – 5pm to 7pm
Tasting Cost: $25
WORLD WINE TOUR WINE TASTING:
Here are the wines we have selected to share with you.
- Ch. Laforge, St. Emilion, France - $21.99 (Glass Price: $9) From, 100% old vine Merlot vines and offers up lots of kirsch, chocolate and licorice. This is an impressive, ripe, hedonistic wine. 90 pts Parker!
- 3 Rings Shiraz, Australia - $21.99 (Glass Price: $9) Intense flavors of baked plums, cloves and blackberries are followed by a note of dusty earth. Spicy berries on the long, lush finish.
- Norton, Malbec Reserva, Argentina - $19.99 (Glass Price: $8) Toasty and ripe with plenty of mocha and raspberry flavors. Silky on the palate with dark creamy fruit on the finish. 92 pts Wine Spectator!
- Alto Moncayo, Veraton, Spain - $29.99 (Glass Price: $12) This is a blockbuster 100% old vine Grenache. Great intensity with loads of black currant and black cherry fruit. Full bodied and powerful.
- Sette Ponte, Crognolo, Italy - $29.99 (Glass Price: $12) Richly layered and sculpted. Great depth, dazzling red fruits with wonderful mouthfeel. Silky tannins and exceptional balance. This is a tremendous follow up to last years super star. 95 pts James Suckling!
Special Event Bottle Pricing:
Save 10% off any 3 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
Save 15% off any 12 bottles from tonight’s tasting.
NOTE: If you purchase a case of wine (12 bottles) we will refund your $25.00 tasting fee on top of the 15% discount.
Charcuterie Pricing: (Cold Meat/Cheese Trays)
Small Plate $9.99
Large Plate $14.99